View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:21 AM

Let me remind you that you injected yourself into this thread in a very opinionated way after one year, did you not expect a response? We don't have a political forum here, and long drawn out agressive debates in the other forums will not be allowed.

The simple fact that you reference "thinkprogress.org" tells me where your comming from, and hard, simple facts and physics will not deter you from buying into the skewed science BS these people put forth for their own "green" agenda. All of this stuff is in its infancy, and needs to mature at a natural pace, not rammed down our throats at unsustainable cost to appease special interests. The trials bike is not proof of anything, its simply a toy, no more than an R/C car. You can read all this liberal wet dream garbage you want, but unless your a scientist, engineer or the like who can prove to me on paper that it works, I'm done with this, because I've worked with some brilliant people who can prove otherwise.

No more politics in this thread. Now, if you have a question or need help with the bike, ask away.