View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 03:06 PM

Default Problem

Well I took the entire fuel pump out of the tank, disconnected and reconnected every wire on the bike. The entire bike has been stripped down, checked, and built back up. It went to a gasgas dealer, and they couldnt figure out what was going on. They were Idiots anyway and I figure I wasted my $250 I spent there to try and fix this problem, because it ran until I got it home.

I cleaned all grounds, filled it with fresh gas, battery is charged and I still have the same problem except now it wont even turn over. It will just give a "tick tick tick tick squeal" from the fuel injection on the right rear of the bike and then that is it.

RIGHT NOW I AM REGRETTING BUYING A GASGAS.

My bike has 2500 miles on it and I have had nothing but problems with it. I have maintained this bike better than most people maintain their exotic cars so I know it has nothing to do with that.

When I turn the key, I do not get the fuel pump prime. It just ticks from the fuel injection now. If I disconnect the fuel and drain the lines and then turn the key again the pump will prime, but then after it primes once to get the gas back to the injection system, it just ticks from the injection system. Injector was removed and tested. It sprays fine and has no problems so it is not that.

I am getting ready to ghost ride this bike down into the bottom of this canyon behind my house and forget I ever heard of gasgas unless there is some magical fix for this ridiculous problem.