Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Chassis & Body

Enduro Chassis & Body Enduro Frame, Plastic, Brakes, Bars, Controls, wheels, tires, sprockets & gearing.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:32 PM

Default Taillight part #'s

Since the 2011s (US-version) do not come with a taillight for some reason, I've been trying to figure out what part numbers I need to order. I downloaded the parts breakdown from the Spanish GG site. Even though there are some translations to English, it's confusing. I'm pretty sure there are some mistakes in the drawings and parts lists too.

Page 61 is the picture. Page 62 has the parts list. I'm pretty certain the taillight itself is pictured as 14c. But if you go to 14c on the parts list it's "racing kit tuition support", whatever that means. 14a is called "tuition support". 14b is called "kit tuition support". 14d is called "pilot light" but the picture is too fuzzy to tell what it is for sure. I'm guessing it's a license plate light. 14e is called "light enrollment" but is not pictured at all.

I'm trying to order all the parts I need to have the OEM taillight assembly that is on the standard and six days models. I don't want that long thing they put on the race edition.

My dealer is new to GG. Have any dealers out there deciphered all this so I can order the right parts from my dealer?

BTW, why didn't we get a taillight and odo? The OEM odo unit sure looks like a Trail Tech Vapor with a red cover.

Last edited by mcnut; 12-08-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: ommission

Old 12-08-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnut View Post
Since the 2011s (US-version) do not come with a taillight for some reason, I've been trying to figure out what part numbers I need to order. I downloaded the parts breakdown from the Spanish GG site. Even though there are some translations to English, it's confusing. I'm pretty sure there are some mistakes in the drawings and parts lists too.

Page 61 is the picture. Page 62 has the parts list. I'm pretty certain the taillight itself is pictured as 14c. But if you go to 14c on the parts list it's "racing kit tuition support", whatever that means. 14a is called "tuition support". 14b is called "kit tuition support". 14d is called "pilot light" but the picture is too fuzzy to tell what it is for sure. I'm guessing it's a license plate light. 14e is called "light enrollment" but is not pictured at all.

I'm trying to order all the parts I need to have the OEM taillight assembly that is on the standard and six days models. I don't want that long thing they put on the race edition.

My dealer is new to GG. Have any dealers out there deciphered all this so I can order the right parts from my dealer?

BTW, why didn't we get a taillight and odo? The OEM unit sure looks like a Trail Tech Vapor with a red cover.
Jan, there's method to the madness. The bikes don't come with taillights or odos so as to avoid looking too much like a street bike, in which case we'd also have to have the catalyzed exhaust, the intake choker, the air pump, and oh, by the way, the EPA would still never let it into the country.

Your best bet is to order an aftermarket taillight unit ... many of which have been mentioned on this board. Keep digging!
Steven Beane #275
PlusOnePerformance - Superior Service the World Over - Dearborn MI
AMA District 14 (Michigan) Officer

afterhourscycle.com
Michigan's Beta and TM Race Headquarters
Old 12-08-2010, 03:52 PM

Our silly government!

I've probably got enough aftermarket crap laying around in the barn that I could do it that way but I was hoping to get the OEM setup for a cleaner look and so I can just plug into the wire harness.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

The OEM tail light is so far superior to the aftermarket stuff it's not even close. There is a great little support system to it, and integrated grab handles under the fender, allowing you pick the bike up by the rear fender. I'd keep trying to get one. Call Gary at Gran Prix Cycle (541)926-3139. I have that taillight on my bike. It is the long one with the big open space in it, but there's a handy line on it to use to cut it off and make it look nice and clean.
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs
Old 12-09-2010, 04:03 PM

Default tail

Go Fasters has the fender and light unit also...or any dealer can get it from them. The part #'s are not listed anywhere..lol The fit and finish is better than the aftermarket stuff and stiffer when assembled. The light is very trick also and plugs right in.

Cheers,

Rick

2011 Beta 400 RR (sorry )
2010 GAS GAS XC 300
2007 KTM 200 XC
Old 12-09-2010, 04:05 PM

Default tail light

the under fender only comes long and has a line to cut as stated earlier. Its not hard to cut

2011 Beta 400 RR (sorry )
2010 GAS GAS XC 300
2007 KTM 200 XC
Old 12-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Site Sponsor

This is the part number for a taillight I ordered for a 2010 Six Days.
-BE250734015 taillight that I got from Dave at Gas Gas Pacific.
'07 EC300 sold
'06 EC300 sold
'78 Suzuki RM250C2
'75 Yamaha YZ250B sold
Old 12-09-2010, 09:26 PM

Thanks! BE250734015. That's 14d on the parts breakdown aka "LUZ PILOTO /PILOT LIGHT". Now I need to figure out the difference between the different "tuition support" parts.

Anyone known the differences?

14A PORTA MATRICULA /TUITION SUPPORT BE25072003

14B PORTA MATRICULA COMPLETO / KIT TUITION SUPPORT BE25072003CT

14C PORTA MATRICULA COMPLETO RACING / RACING KIT TUITION SUPPORT BE25072003USCT
Old 12-10-2010, 08:41 AM

14C is the whole set with rear light (I looked it from garage 24 swedish site)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnut View Post
Thanks! BE250734015. That's 14d on the parts breakdown aka "LUZ PILOTO /PILOT LIGHT". Now I need to figure out the difference between the different "tuition support" parts.

Anyone known the differences?

14A PORTA MATRICULA /TUITION SUPPORT BE25072003

14B PORTA MATRICULA COMPLETO / KIT TUITION SUPPORT BE25072003CT

14C PORTA MATRICULA COMPLETO RACING / RACING KIT TUITION SUPPORT BE25072003USCT

When it hurts you know you're allive!

Gas Gas EC 300 Factory Racing 2012
- Ohlins TTX both front and rear
- Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 + Rekluse clutch basket
- Scalvini full exhaust system
- S3 Head
- Trusty adjustable PV cover

That was ultimate setup for me...
Now trying something else for a while...