Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2011, 06:45 AM

Default 2012 clutch cover cross over ?

Over in the 2012 thread, Clay wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
the clutch cover is a hard plastic with a "v" shape molded into the inside of it. The point of the "v" corresponds with the center of the hub/basket. At the point of the "v" there is a small funnel that channels oil directly into the center of the basket. More/different holes were added to the fingers of the basket to allow the oil funneled into the basket to escape. I was told by the GG tech guys that this cover would fit older models and made a significant difference in durability and clutch action. I think it will fix the squeal some riders have experienced, too.
Clay
Thanks for explaining that. I was wondering about that shape, since I have a clutch cover fetish.

Any idea which years this will fit?
Will this will fit all the way back to my 2001 model?

I'd put my old one for a star on the Christmas tree, maybe.