Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Reviews

Enduro Product Reviews Feedback & Comments on Products Tested

Old 05-31-2011, 07:37 PM

Default Spot connect emergency response

Hey guys I've been finding myself lately worrying alot more about getting hurt way out on our rides and having no way to contact help especially for the type of terrain and distances me and my group cover and came across this. It's an upgrade on the original spot satellite emergency tool in that it uses my smart phone so I can use it as a satellite communicator and send texts or emails( up to 45 characters) and will pin point my location via google maps as well. It also has an emergency response so if myself or one of the guys is hurt and we need search and rescue they contact search and rescue and provide exact gps coordinates! Sounds like a really cool product. I'm going to activate it tonight and I'll let you know how it works!