Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Government Trouble. Is this where we are headed?

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/13...SIPA78/?h=true

I really wonder and worry when our government continues to just raise the debt ceiling instead of trying to address the real issue. This is an interesting, very long perspective. What do you all think? The dollar has gotten a lot weaker to the Euro....and it all makes sense.

Mark

Old 10-26-2013, 12:08 PM

You folks best learn what RMB stands for, because that is what you may be trading one day.

The debt will eventually be called in, then what, as our biggest partner and ally, it is concerning to see the US economy continue with the debt path. Not sure what the solution is, the things that Obama is trying to do (like Obamacare) probably makes sense to every Brit, Aussie, Kiwi and Canadian on this forum as its the norm in most of the civilized world.

There are lots of things I don't understand about the US but I do know most Americans I meet are SUPER nice folks. Until we get to talking about guns, god and politics, then all bets are off.
2011 Husaberg FE390 - OLD STEED
2010 Yamaha WR250F - OLD STEED
#53B

I dream of a better tomorrow, where Chickens can cross the road, and not be questioned about their intentions.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniebearskin View Post
You folks best learn what RMB stands for, because that is what you may be trading one day.

The debt will eventually be called in, then what, as our biggest partner and ally, it is concerning to see the US economy continue with the debt path. Not sure what the solution is, the things that Obama is trying to do (like Obamacare) probably makes sense to every Brit, Aussie, Kiwi and Canadian on this forum as its the norm in most of the civilized world.

There are lots of things I don't understand about the US but I do know most Americans I meet are SUPER nice folks. Until we get to talking about guns, god and politics, then all bets are off.
Some very wise words in there . I know one thing for sure, my trip to Moab is about to get a lot cheaper.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

You asked what i think. I think i want to hear about gasgas motorcycles. Not politics or religion. Thanks. But that crap seems to belong on facebook.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:02 PM

Just guys talking in "general discussion" I don't see any problem with that. If you don't want to be part of the discussion then stick to the threads your interested in simple as that.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:47 PM

'General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.'
Old 10-26-2013, 04:51 PM

I'm not going to argue, you put in your two cents I'll put in mine! And as a side note I'll decide what is general discussion to me thank you very much not you.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniebearskin View Post

Funny you said this ernie because I was having this exact same conversation with an aunt from D.C on Wednesday and she's as worried as we are. Definetely agree it affects us all and is quite alarming in my eyes as well.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:04 PM

Sorry Bro. Hope you get some soon.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:44 PM

So do I! But I do appreciate the apology