Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2008, 04:45 PM

Default New Stealth FMF Silencer

This was posted over on KTM Talk and I found it quite interesting and ABOUT TIME. Perhaps the Go Fasters boys could have them build one for the GG bikes as well. These days you just can't be too quiet...why....because the problem has not been addressed properly for over 20 years or more and now we're paying the price for not seeing the the problem clearly on the wall.

Rant over and here is the post as follows:

I wanted to let everyone know that FMF will soon be shipping a new Stealth version of the 2-stroke Q muffler/spark arrestor for most modern 2-stroke bikes, including the KTM's. I spoke to Lil D Emler at Indy and saw a protoype of the new Stealth muffler, and it looks very nice. It uses a larger diameter can from their 4-T line, and the larger diameter with more packing really drops the sound level with no loss of power.

This model will sell for $20 more than the standard Q ($159.95) at $179.95.

Skidad in MA