Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Default 27-Sept-14 Lyda Camp Guy's Weekend

My bro-in-law and I loaded up first thing Friday morning and headed west on Hwy 6 to Lyda Camp. We hit a few drops of rain on the way out, but were able to get camp setup without getting too damp in the process. I wanted to get out there early thinking we might have an issue finding space for everyone, but it was empty upon arrival and we picked a great central spot with plenty of area for everyone.

My buddy on his orange 300 showed up as we were playing cards and as soon as he had his stuff setup, we donned gear to get a quick rip in while waiting for the rest of the crew to show (another orange 300, KDX220, and old WR400). The 2nd pumpkin was pulling in as we were leaving (figures), so we decided to do an even shorter loop and head back.

Came back and the rain started coming down, so we hung under the canopies for a while. Beer started being consumed and once the rain stopped, there were only 2 of us who could nut-up for another quick rip (lol). We threw our gear back on and went out for another fun loop. By the time we came back, the fire was going and the beer was flowing - and the whisky...LOL.