Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2010, 01:18 PM

Default Would you buy another Gas Gas?

Idea stolen from CafeHusky

Well, would you buy another Gas Gas?
  • What makes you want to buy another one?
  • What doesn't?

Personally, I would, at least at this point. I have only had my bike since Oct, though. Based on the riding experience, I am hooked. My first bike was an 01 YZ125 (bought it in 06), so I went from one extreme to the other. Love the power and smoothness of GG. Turns excellent like my YZ did. Suspension handles the small stuff and the braking/suspension holes much better, YZ handled jumps better (duh). Haven't adjusted the suspension much other than playing with the clickers..yet. Now I haven't had to do any repairs, nothing but general maintenance. So I haven't bought any OEM parts or much of any parts, just some protection items. So haven't really dealt with any of that yet. Only thing that I wish is that there was an online store that had everything that was made for Gas Gas, just for the shear ease of browsing and ordering.