Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine - 2 stroke

Enduro Engine - 2 stroke Cylinder, Piston, Tranny, Bearings, Clutch, Pipes & Silencers, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2011, 05:26 PM

Default 250 EC head mod

I have attained alot of GG knowledge threw this site and have some to give back now. There is a guy on KTM talk who does head mods. He has been getting very positive reviews. Since I was putting a new piston in my 250XC I sent my head to him. After i got it back I was most impressed. I asked him (Mike) if he could do a GG head and he said he could do same thing. So I sent it to Mike, while putting a new piston in my sons 250EC. I did take a pic of the head before it left and compared to what i got back. The combustion chamber is much smaller. 1st thing you notice is the kicker takes more force to turn the engine over. My 250 has much meater power now and you certainly notice the difference. My son commented that not only did his bike pull harder but seemed to run cleaner. Its the best $150 I ever spent. And thats for both heads. Web site is cycleplayground.com

One more little tidbet is the front pads from a 07 YZ250 fit on the front of my sons 07 250EC.