Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Other...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2011, 12:38 AM

Default Tame it down a little.

Hi all,
Not sure where to put this question beacause it could fit into a number of catagories, so here is as good a place as any.

2011 ec300 6 day
General trail riding
Sea level, Australia

Have been riding and racing all my life but am now 59 and the reaction times aren't like they use to be, hence I would like to just take the edge of the performance of the bike so that I can keep up with it. Years gone by I would have been asking "I want more" but now I want a little less. I guess there are a million and one ways to do this like jetting backwards (to get less not more), smaller rear sproket to take the edge off the grunt etc etc. I have heard that the jetting etc on the six day is different to the standard ec300. If so has anyone ridden both 2011 bikes and is the standard ec300 a little tamer. There is not a chance in hell that I would get rid of the bike, it's just beautifull to hammer around the country trails, I would just like to ride comfortably every now and then and not be on the edge all of the time. Any ideas???

Last edited by BELLY FROM OZ; 07-06-2011 at 07:52 PM.