Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2011, 10:14 PM

Default Back on the Gas

Went down and looked at Furys 11 250 6 days ... Was planning to go with a 12 ktm 200 but they have a clunky fat feeling down at the pegs. Don't know if they changed that with the new frame for 12 but ... both my husky and gas gas have the feet to foot peg thing figured out. Riding around with that bulgy frame and motor didn't seem like a good long term thing. Of course the price on Kevins bike didn't hurt ... so its mine know.

I need to get a rear brake light so I can plate it ... what are guys running?? Is there a stock unit that looks good that is plug and play??

anyone know what the stock front springs are on this bike

how many clicks out is all the way out on the front fork compression? I went out about 24 and stopped as I had visions of the screw coming out!!

can you change out the pilot jet and the main jet through the bowl drain on the air striker, Like I can on my kawi 4t?? Or do you have to pull the bowl to get at the pilot like on the pwk??

what are the fim metz's like in wet roots and rocks??
dry roots and rocks??

hopefully I'll get out wednesday and give it a test ride