Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Off Road Racer's Corner

Off Road Racer's Corner ISDE, Enduro, Hare Scrambles, etc.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgasser300 View Post
Eh tu Jacob, eh tu?
It will most likely persist until you start racing A class. I have never had to call someone out for sand bagging the A class and tell them they need to move up to AA

Old 04-27-2015, 08:14 PM

I live about 15 miles from this area. Been riding a few times since the enduro and can say I thank the riders for cleaning the rocks up on the trail. The cattle had then randomly all over the place. The weekend of the enduro I was back in Missouri (Damb work). I would welcome the opportunity to ride with others. I need to find some people to ride with. This area is quite remote but a great place to ride.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celler View Post
I live about 15 miles from this area. Been riding a few times since the enduro and can say I thank the riders for cleaning the rocks up on the trail. The cattle had then randomly all over the place. The weekend of the enduro I was back in Missouri (Damb work). I would welcome the opportunity to ride with others. I need to find some people to ride with. This area is quite remote but a great place to ride.
Camp Wood is a haul for me, but I ride the Bradshaw trails fairly often. Great single track to be had there. Hit me up if you want to ride.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob 'Berg View Post
It will most likely persist until you start racing A class. I have never had to call someone out for sand bagging the A class and tell them they need to move up to AA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRickD View Post
Yep. He's got your number, bub.

And it comes with a yellow background.
Geez, tough crowd!!! Hey wait, when was the last time you guys raced campwood? Uh huh, thought so!
Old 04-28-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Geez, tough crowd!!! Hey wait, when was the last time you guys raced campwood? Uh huh, thought so!
We are just giving you a hard time Great job on the first place finish!
Old 04-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob 'Berg View Post
We are just giving you a hard time Great job on the first place finish!
I know I just gotta give it right back. LOL. Now I need to convince you that the pristine 6 in wide single track down here is worth the drive!!!!
Old 04-28-2015, 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=desertgasser300;151891]I know I just gotta give it right back. LOL. Now I need to convince you that the pristine 6 in wide single track down here is worth the drive!!!![/QUOTE

I'm interested in that pristine single track. Then after that I'll trade you a drive and we will go to the A section of Camp Wood to practice some nasty rocks just to prepare you for your new plate color

When I ride I enter the area I enter from the south east. With map in hand I find some real sweet sand single track that quickly turned into some nasty round rocks that are as bad as Colorado's worst.. I ran into some club members in the rocks and they tell me "Yea your in the A section". A few miles later get over the mountain and the trails are a nice blend of sand and rock. My duty as a fellow dirt biker is to take you to this place of enjoyment.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:13 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=celler;151909]
Quote:
I know I just gotta give it right back. LOL. Now I need to convince you that the pristine 6 in wide single track down here is worth the drive!!!![/QUOTE

I'm interested in that pristine single track. Then after that I'll trade you a drive and we will go to the A section of Camp Wood to practice some nasty rocks just to prepare you for your new plate color

When I ride I enter the area I enter from the south east. With map in hand I find some real sweet sand single track that quickly turned into some nasty round rocks that are as bad as Colorado's worst.. I ran into some club members in the rocks and they tell me "Yea your in the A section". A few miles later get over the mountain and the trails are a nice blend of sand and rock. My duty as a fellow dirt biker is to take you to this place of enjoyment.
Who could resist this desert setting? It even comes with a comfy bench to rest on!