Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 05-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Yeah don't get me wrong any bill that goes a dirtbikers way is a huge victory and makes me see there is still hope.

Just expressing for me this bill will not change what I still will have to do to just connect trail in some places I ride in the summer.

And that without much money going toward orv areas, enforcement will be one of the many important cuts and ultimately more closures will be reality.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 06-14-2011, 10:19 PM

Thats cool My 99Ec300 has been street legal here in Oregon for 6 years I never get tired of waxing some "dude" on a Harley with it,and riding through Downtown on a two stroke dirtbike? PRICELESS! children go bananas and grown men,well wonder,"Why the hell am I stuck in a minivan!