Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 02-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroDog View Post
I'll be there for breakfast for sure. I might have 1 pumpkin head in tow, but the leaving a 4:30am usually scares them off
See ya there John. Remember I owe you breakfast. I haven't forgot

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 02-16-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybars View Post
Hey guys, wait for me! I've been watching this thread since U first posted Roscoe. I had sold my '05 fse, but just got a '03 ec250. So myself and another GasGas friend will be coming from Cashmere, Wa. I'll have to do some figuring on how long the trip will take to get to the staging area from here. But we will be there.
Now I will be able to put some faces on some of our members! Be good to meet U all in person. I'm anxious to see what U bring in used gasgas stuff too Roscoe. I need rad guards and bark buster's for sure. Bob.
Sweet! We'll see ya guys Saturday morning! I will add you to the roster.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 02-16-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostafish View Post
Jeffro820 and I are riding together, the other two are currently on KTM's. One of them has remarked how much he likes Jeffro's Gas Gas. I think we're all Gas Gas enthusiasts.
So does that mean Gary of Gran Prix isn't coming up?

I can't keep up with who is car pooling up with who when it comes to you Oregon guys.

More orange ha! ha! Joke! No worries that still falls under the cap I like to keep for guests.

Roscoe

Old 02-16-2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Here is the most up to date list of those that have confirmed for this Saturdays M&G. If your not on the list and are planning on attending please let me know. Or if things have changed and you can no longer make it let me know ASAP.

My wife has graciously volunteered to come out and cook Burgers for our lunch break. So bring your own drink and chips, or what ever you may want to eat with your burger.

I'm sure she will also bring her camera to capture us around the staging area.

Roscoe

2010 NW Meet "n" greet ride.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Roscoe REVERUP GasGas B
2. Jeff our webmaster Husky
3. JP Nerdfrog Gas Gas B
4. Tuxedo Dave Christini KTM B
5. John HydroDog Gas Gas B
6. Debi Gas Gas
7. Mike roostafish Gas Gas
8. Jeff Jeffro820 Gas Gas
9. Gary Gran Prix cycles Gas Gas
10. TimH Gas Gas
11. Scott H. KTM
12. Bob Flybars Gas Gas
13. Bobs friend Gas Gas
14. hydrodog's friend KTM MAYBE
15. Jeffro820's friend #1 KTM
16. Jeffro820's friend #2 KTM
17. REVERUP's friend #1 Honda MAYBE
18. REVERUP's friend #2 KTM MAYBE
19. LES LTR MAYBE
Newest updated roster.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:45 PM

We're headed your way!!!

Roscoe- If you need another guide to help ease the crowding, I think I can help. Our buddy Jerry Davick will also be a part of our Oregon group & has given the "thumbs up" to be a lead dog, if needed. (note: Jerry is a WA guy that we ride with up & down the NW & knows Tahuya very well).
If this needs to happen to help out, it's there for ya.

On another note, just got off the phone w/ Roosterfish & we must've sounded like a couple of kids waiting for Santa Claus. My wife stepped in the garage when I was on the phone and started cracking up.

We leave Thursday afternoon. Night ride when we get there. Ride allllllllllll day Friday. Tahuya on Saturday. Morning rip on Sunday, then head home.

Staying at my parents place near Mason Lake.... and they're out of town!!! Perfect.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap !!!!!!

Jeff
Old 02-17-2010, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro820 View Post
We're headed your way!!!

Roscoe- If you need another guide to help ease the crowding, I think I can help. Our buddy Jerry Davick will also be a part of our Oregon group & has given the "thumbs up" to be a lead dog, if needed. (note: Jerry is a WA guy that we ride with up & down the NW & knows Tahuya very well).
If this needs to happen to help out, it's there for ya.

On another note, just got off the phone w/ Roosterfish & we must've sounded like a couple of kids waiting for Santa Claus. My wife stepped in the garage when I was on the phone and started cracking up.

We leave Thursday afternoon. Night ride when we get there. Ride allllllllllll day Friday. Tahuya on Saturday. Morning rip on Sunday, then head home.

Staying at my parents place near Mason Lake.... and they're out of town!!! Perfect.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap !!!!!!

Jeff
I don't think the numbers are gonna be an issue. We can feel it out on Saturday.

You guys are lucky and should be excited to have the time off.

I take it you are riding around the Shelton area the other days. Have fun and I'll see you guys Saturday.

Roscoe

Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 AM

You guys are making me SICK!!!! All the local spots are snowed in, or closed due to "too much rain"...yes...too much rain...I get it....but cabin fever is getting hard to handle! If it was not a 500+ mile plus road trip...I'd be headed north!

Have a great time.....please post some pictures!

Thanks
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 02-17-2010, 10:33 AM

Rick, if it were only 500 miles I'd shame you into coming. It's more like 800 miles for you!
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs
Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 AM

I was trying to talk myself into a road trip....but now that you have rained on my parade I guess I'll rake leaves this weekend

Enjoy!
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 02-17-2010, 01:35 PM

Yard work can be fun.

Just kidding,sorry.