Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo737 View Post
I find Americans being scathing about food slightly amusing, go look at your cheese and tell me if cows have anything orange in them.....

The only people in the world who can look own their nose at people about sausage are south africans, and as a rule Australians barely tolerate saffas, so this is a big statement.

Flak jacket has been donned.
Didn't you know we had orange grass up in Wisconsin?

Old 07-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo737 View Post
I find Americans being scathing about food slightly amusing, go look at your cheese and tell me if cows have anything orange in them.....

The only people in the world who can look own their nose at people about sausage are south africans, and as a rule Australians barely tolerate saffas, so this is a big statement.

Flak jacket has been donned.
Growing up on a farm/ranch as a kid the orange cheese in the stores really grossed me out. When I was around 21 I met a Guy from Russia, turned out we became pretty good friends. Long story short. He work in a cheese factory and told me the orange color comes from carrot juice.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
That was the second worse choice of food i have ever tasted! A couple of years ago in Spain, Dustin ordered pigs foot by mistake, same horrible texture! No more cultural diverse stuff for me..cheeseburgers from here on out!
+1 That was easily the worst food I had ever eaten. I ordered off the translated menu a, "Pork Trodder" thinking pork hind quarter cut of meat... Nope like a nasty steak with what tasted and looked like rubber bands and a grey substance inside. It looked tasty when it came until they set it down and it jiggled! Imagine sitting across from the GasGas execs and trying not to throw it up!
Ortonville Minnesota
Old 07-27-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
As far as I know the smelly guy could have been from GA. I don't know where he was from but I do know he smelled bad. Seems to me that he could have planned a little better on the bath thing since he knew he was going to be practically shoulder to shoulder with others for 8 hours.

The food I had in France was good because I only ordered steak, burgers and pizza. Mark was the brave one!

We were staying at at Holiday Inn and planned to have breakfast at the McDonald's next to the HI. We were shocked to find they were not open for breakfast. But when they were open they served beer!
It's possible stinky guy could have been doing one of those 30-40hr marathon flight 1/2 way around the world, with Atlanta to ? being the last leg. I recently flew Toronto to Melbourne AU and back about a month later; about 30-35 hours travel each way. Not hard to get a bit ripe by the end of those trips...especially with the limitations in carry on(thank you, DHS!), it's harder these days to freshen up at a layover if your luggage is in check.
Or, he could just be a pig........