Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
I just would like to add that the reason I am on a GG now is because of a demo ride I had at a fall trail ride at Loretta's a few years back. It won me over and I think it is a great opportunity for other "brand loyal" riders to try one out. Don't know if I ever would have bought one unless I had that kind of opportunity.

Either the fall or spring rides there are a good time. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about it.
Johnny,
Thanks for letting me know that. Demos rides are sometimes hard to work and expensive to do so it is good to confirm they sell bikes.
The LL rides are good rides. Most of the loop is open by eastern standards but then there are alternate side loops that are more tight and technical.
Clay

Old 08-22-2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Johnny,
Thanks for letting me know that. Demos rides are sometimes hard to work and expensive to do so it is good to confirm they sell bikes.
The LL rides are good rides. Most of the loop is open by eastern standards but then there are alternate side loops that are more tight and technical.
Clay
I rode a pair of 250/300 XC's at a demo ride last summer & liked them enough that when they released pics of the 12's, my chequebook didn't stand a chance.

It was a good move, as the 12's are really something.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:43 AM

I smell road trip...
Hodaka Bob
Old 08-22-2012, 01:11 PM

I guess I'll bring my own beer as u guys have no taste...lol
Matter of fact I don't drink that much anymore (once a week on Monday afternoon when we take our top customer out is about it these days), but may have to consider a weekend bend if hanging with u all...ha

Miller lite & if I'm feelin spiffy Labatt Blurr (I mean Blue)

I also think we should have a "wheelie" contest...umm huh
Old 08-22-2012, 01:20 PM

Here's the web site for the Fall Trail Ride at Loretta Lynn's if you all are interested. Would be cool to meet fellow Gassers. I plan to be there.

http://www.southernwoodsrider.com/offroad.htm
Old 08-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Miss Loretta's is a fun time, & even better if it rains.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:52 PM

Default Demo Ride!

For anyone out there interested in taking a 2012 300XC Race for a demo ride it is looking highly probable that MotoAdventure GasGas in Colorado will be hosting a small demo ride on Saturday, September 15th in Monte Vista Colorado. We are currently working out the details with the promoter of the WeBe Racing HareScramble Series in Colorado to allow this to happen the day prior to the actual HareScramble. If they give us the go-ahead we will post something more official.

The terrain here is awesome, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_c7wtgwfc

If you are interested in getting your name on the list to ride one of the bikes please contact MotoAdventure and let them know. There number is 970-669-5377 Ask for Christopher Hudson!
Old 09-14-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I won't have all of the bike in November or January for demo rides and I'm a procrastinator so lets plan on the LL spring ride. By then I should have at least one of every bike for demo rides. I will contact the guys who organize this (Middle TN Dirt Riders) and make sure it is ok with them.
So....unofficially official....Gas Gas rides and demos at the Loretta Lynn Spring ride which is in late March or early April.
Hopefully you can work something out Clay. I'm looking to upgrade from my 08' EC250 and I'm hoping this demo ride happens so I can figure out if I want to go with another 250 or try a 300! I've never ridden a GG 200 either, so who knows maybe I'll join the less is more crew!
Old 09-14-2012, 07:33 PM

where are you located? I am willing to let you try mine if you are close.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

You drink Miller Lite and say everyone else has no taste ?