Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 03-28-2011, 08:17 AM

I finally received an email with a tracking #on Friday. I'm supposed to receive my guard (for my Husky CR 150) today. If I recall correctly, it took about 3 weeks to get the guard for my XC 300 back in January. I'm wondering if the rising demand for his products are getting the better of him. Still no reason, in my opinion, for making promises you can't keep. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt... once or twice, but it looks like this is becoming the norm.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieg View Post
I finally received an email with a tracking #on Friday. I'm supposed to receive my guard (for my Husky CR 150) today. If I recall correctly, it took about 3 weeks to get the guard for my XC 300 back in January. I'm wondering if the rising demand for his products are getting the better of him. Still no reason, in my opinion, for making promises you can't keep. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt... once or twice, but it looks like this is becoming the norm.
I agree. I could dig up the emails but I'm pretty sure I had to lay down the disgruntled customer story and then almost instantly the product arrived. It did take a while though.

I don't mind waiting, but I like to know just how long.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:37 AM

Thumbs up

Just got my P3 pipe guard , wow , its really beefy , this could take quite a knock , big thanks to Swazi matt for organising for me
Old 03-29-2011, 09:39 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky View Post
Just got my P3 pipe guard , wow , its really beefy , this could take quite a knock , big thanks to Swazi matt for organising for me
Chucky you posting on the wrong forum!! I may bring in more so need to punt it locally!!

PS see that you also notice how tough these things are, that was also my first impression!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 PM

I got the guard for my Husky CR 150 yesterday and installed it today. It fits like a glove and is the usual high quality product I've come to expect from P3. That said... during my 1st phone conversation while ordering the guard, I was told there were 2 in stock and I could expect mine to be shipped "in a day or two". It took almost a month and my phone calls and emails went unanswered until I resorted to blunt, almost nasty emails. P3 is, without a doubt, a GREAT product. However, the customer service needs to improve dramatically before I'd ever consider another purchase... OR... just tell the truth up front and say you're covered up with orders and the product won't ship for weeks...

Don't tell me I'm getting my stuff in a few days when you know it'll be weeks.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieg View Post
... during my 1st phone conversation while ordering the guard, I was told there were 2 in stock and I could expect mine to be shipped "in a day or two". . . .
Sounds like the standard MO. That's verbatim what my dealer told me he was told by P3 and mine has not shown up. It's only been 1.5 weeks, but I'm likely in the same waiting period as you guys. My dealer also confirmed he was already charged for shipping. Not certain, but I would think that wouldn't happen until it actually ships. Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkartoom View Post
Sounds like the standard MO. That's verbatim what my dealer told me he was told by P3 and mine has not shown up. It's only been 1.5 weeks, but I'm likely in the same waiting period as you guys. My dealer also confirmed he was already charged for shipping. Not certain, but I would think that wouldn't happen until it actually ships. Maybe I'm wrong.
Nope, I was charged within a day or two of ordering for the guard and shipping.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:30 PM

I got mine...really nice looking unit. Haven't installed it yet.

Didn't ship it two day as they said they would. Multiple failed promises. They have too nice of a product to have this bad of customer service.

It is a shame. I will report on the fit, but as I said earlier...nice looking unit...very sturdy.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:09 AM

Location: From Swaziland, Now Hamilton New Zealand the “look but don’t touch” enduro heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven View Post
I got mine...really nice looking unit. Haven't installed it yet.

Didn't ship it two day as they said they would. Multiple failed promises. They have too nice of a product to have this bad of customer service.

It is a shame. I will report on the fit, but as I said earlier...nice looking unit...very sturdy.
fortunately you are a forgiving customer!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:43 AM

Well my guard just came via UPS. I'm either extremely fortunate to get mine within a couple of weeks or the fact my dealer purchased it has something to do with it - a potential source of new sales. Either way my initial reaction is similar to you guys, very beefy and a good fit. The header end lifts up a bit off the pipe, but I'm sure the clamp will pull that right down. Way better than the E-Line.