Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 06-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Default Steve Hatch joins GasGas Crosspost for discussion

Crossposted in case anyone wants to discuss.

Quote:

Torrot GasGas is pleased to announce a partnership with former National Enduro Champion Steve Hatch that will endorse Steve Hatch Racing as the official Offroad Training Program of GasGas. Mr. Hatch will use the new 2018 GasGas EC and XC models for all of his coaching and training seminars. In addition, Steve will also promote the benefits and of Trials cross-over training for offroad racers aboard GasGas TXT trials bikes.

[IMG][/IMG]

With a full schedule of clinics, boot camps, and private lessons scheduled throughout the country, you are likely to see Steve Hatch aboard the newest GasGas enduro and trials bikes at an event near you. In addition, Torrot GasGas will be creating some programs this fall that will give any GasGas racer the opportunity to work with Mr. Hatch in preparation for the 2018 racing season.

Drawing from what he learned from his multiple race wins and many years of competing at the highest level, Steve Hatch uses his experience to train many of the country?s top off road competitors. Torrot GasGas Operations Manager Mark Berg is pleased to welcome Steve?s skill to the GasGas team, ?We are very excited to support Steve and all of his rider training programs with the best product available for offroad racing and for cross-over training. Steve?s professionalism and training experience will be a great asset to our company as we grow, and we value his knowledge and commitment to support all levels of competitors in our sport.?

Steve was a welcome addition to the 2018 GasGas Press Launch in southern California two weeks ago, and he was one of the first to swing a leg over the newest offerings from GasGas. ?I rode the new 2018 EC and XC models and am amazed with the performance of the new bikes.? Steve continued, ?I am very excited to be a part of the new effort and development happening in North America, and I look forward to working with the entire GasGas staff.?

Steve Hatch Racing is already using two GasGas TXT Trials models to show students the practical benefits of cross-over training that Trials rewards, and Steve will be receiving his new offroad models in August as soon as they become available.

About Steve Hatch Racing
Steve Hatch Racing was founded during Steve?s career as a professional off-road Team Suzuki rider. Having the reputation of the most physically fit rider in the sport, the original formation was intended to document Steve?s personal training regimen into a booklet for elite athletes. Over the remaining years of his career, it became apparent that physical training was only one aspect of the much larger system of professional riding. Since 1997, SHR has evolved into a complete training, coaching, and mentoring system; adapted from 18 years of being in the industry and racing professionally.

Steve Hatch Racing offers complete training, coaching, and mentoring for riders of all levels through multiple mediums, including:
? Personal Training
? Clinics
? Web Videos
? Documents

Visit www.stevehatchracing.com to learn more
This is AWESOME!! Steve has worked with some of the best of the best racers out there. Fantastic news and great work from the guys at GasGas for making such an awesome bike that he would put his brand behind it! I'm sure Mark and Rod deserve credit for pulling this deal together as well!

Last edited by CDN Rick; 06-09-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Old 06-09-2017, 12:35 PM

My buddy had a former KX250 of his. They made contact and was a great guy!

1999 GG EC 250 Six Days
1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
2001 Aprilia Falco
2001 Triumph Speed Triple for my 20 year old
2000 GG XC250 for my 20 year old
2003 Honda Rancher 350 for the wife
Old 06-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Very cool! mmmm KX250. My first running dirtbike..
Man that thing was a POS when I bought it.
It was even worse when I sold it
Old 06-09-2017, 05:24 PM

It's good to see Steve getting out side help on bikes other than Ryan's old practice bikes. Maybe you all can give him a new Van
Old 06-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech51 View Post
Maybe you all can give him a new Van
LOL. I was thinking the same thing.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubbornDutchman View Post
Very cool! mmmm KX250. My first running dirtbike..

Man that thing was a POS when I bought it.

It was even worse when I sold it

This thing was an absolute beast.

1999 GG EC 250 Six Days
1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
2001 Aprilia Falco
2001 Triumph Speed Triple for my 20 year old
2000 GG XC250 for my 20 year old
2003 Honda Rancher 350 for the wife
Old 06-12-2017, 06:59 PM

I have taken a few Steve Hatch Riding Clinics.

Despite his efforts, and those of Destry Abbott, I still suck.