Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Injury & Recovery

Injury & Recovery Injuries, Health Issues, Vision & Body Repair

Old 12-23-2009, 11:38 AM

Default New Dealer badly injured

Randall Norris owner of Norris Supercycle in Livingston,TN was badly injured when a faulty atv tire exploded as he was reinstalling the wheel on the atv. He is having to wear a metal halo on his head. I have no other details. Randall recently bought out Bush Motorsports (a GasGas, Suzuki, Polaris dealership). Bush did not support GasGas at all after getting a Suzuki dealership. Randall put KTM on the map in middle and east Tennessee as a dealer from 2000-2007 before selling out. He did it the old fashioned way - good service and staying well stocked in new bikes and parts. I believe he will be a very good GasGas dealer when he gets well and gets everything sorted out. I think it will motivate him to find out how close knit our GG community is so I'm asking that everyone send him a get well/ good luck message. God bless you all and Merry CHRISTmas. - Ken Wyatt

Old 12-23-2009, 11:41 AM

Almost forgot the address:
Norris Super Cycle
3502 Cookeville Highway
Rickman, TN 38570
(931) 498-2301
Old 12-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Sorry to hear about the accident and wish him a speedy recovery.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasser View Post
Randall Norris owner of Norris Supercycle in Livingston,TN was badly injured when a faulty atv tire exploded as he was reinstalling the wheel on the atv. He is having to wear a metal halo on his head. I have no other details. Randall recently bought out Bush Motorsports (a GasGas, Suzuki, Polaris dealership). Bush did not support GasGas at all after getting a Suzuki dealership. Randall put KTM on the map in middle and east Tennessee as a dealer from 2000-2007 before selling out. He did it the old fashioned way - good service and staying well stocked in new bikes and parts. I believe he will be a very good GasGas dealer when he gets well and gets everything sorted out. I think it will motivate him to find out how close knit our GG community is so I'm asking that everyone send him a get well/ good luck message. God bless you all and Merry CHRISTmas. - Ken Wyatt
Wow, That sucks and scary too, was he inflaiting trying to seat the bead,
I work at a shop and think about that every time I'm trying to set the bead on a quad tire...even with a cheater tank.

Well, my best wishes to a speedy recovery
Old 12-31-2009, 05:32 AM

I do a lot of ATV repair. I bolt the wheel onto the ATV before seating the tire.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 AM

Could that happen with an enduro tyre?

To get the bead on I use upto 80psi sometimes...
'95 ish XR630 (died many times in Oz)