Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Injury & Recovery

Injury & Recovery Injuries, Health Issues, Vision & Body Repair

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2006, 12:56 PM

Default sinus surgury,

Well,
I had the surgury this morning at 9am, only took like 45-50 minutes. I was expecting more pain, this might get worse? I was on my way home at 11. I was told I snapped out of the anethesia quick, within 5 minutes of getting out of the op room I was drinking juice and soda. The Dr. told me he will fill me in more tomorrow when the packing comes out. He said he had to pull more bone out than expected but said my results should be a major difference. Actually with the packing in right after the op I could breathe better already, now they are packed up with blood and snot(I guess?). The kicker is I really have to sneeze! I'm only on 1/2 the pain meds as I really only have a sinus headache type pain. If this is it pain wise it will be well worth it. So far(still easrly tho) no downside to this.
I will try to keep everybody posted as how this goes. By the way, this was also to keep me from getting vertigo again, which is bad, very bad.
Later,,,
Steve C

Jeff, an injury/recovery section might be a good idea, specially that I post here.