Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasGas View Post
What model Motoz tire are you guys using? I tried the Tractionator XCircuit tire on the rear and it was by far the worst tire I have ever had on a bike in my life. Very sketchy traction and done in a day. I would still be open to trying the tractionator enduro or tracula. What PSI do you run? I was running 12 psi

We always used to run S12's around here as they worked awesome, but they went down hill on wear when they stopped making them in Spain.

Sorry for the hijack, that is a nice bike you picked up, I hope you enjoy it.
The Tractionator Enduro S/T are the ones to have. http://www.motoz.com.au/
(I think they used to be called something else). Long lasting and grip like velcro + good rim protection. The rears have very, very good forward and braking bite- almost too much sometimes.
The front X-Circuits are good long lasting tires as well, but don't do quite as well in mud..... They sure work good in dryer conditions, especially with lots of ruts.