Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 04-04-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
OK guys so I'm throwing the April dates out. So that makes my decision easier when it comes down to May 18th or 19th.

I know if guys are coming from a long distance away Sundays can pose a problem but none have voiced that.

Since I have not heard anyone say Sunday is bad, and I got a Saturday's bad from Bill, we'll go with Sunday May 19th Elfendahl staging area Ready to ride by 9:30AM

Bring your own favorite beverage. Sounds like Phil may be bringing some brews as well. I'll bring burgers fixens and the BBQ.

Please RSVP with me by Friday May 17 so I know how much food to bring. I will compile a list of attendees as I get them and share them with you all.

Don't forget you need a Discover pass to park at the staging area. If you need directions let me know.

I look forward to this day!
Brrraaaaap!

Roscoe
I'm in...Now I need to buy a vehicle, to get there. My little Red POS made it's last commute today.

**maybe those of us who live a little closer can chip in with the vittles. I could get burgers & buns when I depart from work...Let me know**

Old 04-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Not sure if I can make it or not. Depends on my homework load from my class.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:15 PM

I'm in, sounds like a good time
Old 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPUSAURUS View Post
Depending on where, in Montana...that's a haul! My dad lives in Sheridan, that's 600 mi. for me.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:32 PM

Bitterroot valley, around 300 for me, no biggie, just did a 2200 mile round trip to ride down south for a week, AZ, NV, YEEHAW!!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter007 View Post
I'm in...Now I need to buy a vehicle, to get there. My little Red POS made it's last commute today.

**maybe those of us who live a little closer can chip in with the vittles. I could get burgers & buns when I depart from work...Let me know**
Get that new transpo
Thats right, you work for Costco where I'd by the Pre made Angus burgers in a box and buns anyways. I'll certainly pitch in if you pick them up Bill.

I'll grab some chips, plates, napkins, cheese, and the condiments and the equipment to cook on. Maybe bacon again too.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 04-06-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPUSAURUS View Post
Excellent! I'm glad your gonna make the haul.

Prepare to ride relatively flat gravely glacier till with mazes of super twisty single track. A sunny day will provide beautiful views of the Olympic Mountain range.

I would suspect you will be going over the Tacoma Narrows bridge to get there via HWY 16. There will be a 1 way toll of 5$ for vehicles with 2 axles like a pick up truck. For every additional axel add 2$ more. The toll will only affect you on the way back home and you can either pay cash at the booth or go through and they will send you a bill in the mail.

Make sure you get a "Discovery pass" prior. You cannot by them on site. You can by them online or any where the sell fishing licenses. Fred Meyers is usually where I buy mine. I believe a day pass is 10$ and a yearly is 30$

Not sure of your name, So I will list you as JEEPUSAURUS. I look forward to meeting you.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 04-06-2013, 11:20 AM

To assure yourself a burger and so we should be on the lookout for you at the staging area, remember please RSVP by Friday May 17th. If I added you to the list and you cant make it please let me know prior to that date.

If you plan to bring a friend, that is ok, just make sure you let me know and what kind of bike they ride so I can get them on the list. Once on our ride we can hopefully eventually convert them to a Gas Gas.

I usually have a couple friends come along, but I have not let any of them know when this ride is yet.

So far the list of attendees are:
Roscoe- Gas Gas
Phil-Gas Gas
Bill- Gas Gas
John-Gas Gas
adv rider- Gas Gas
JEEPUSAURUS-Gas Gas

Good times!
Roscoe

Old 04-06-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv rider View Post
Sweet! I don't get out there often, this is a perfect reason. I am glad it's sunday as I work Saturdays.
Ok Glad it works! Look forward to meeting you.

Roscoe

Old 04-06-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Not sure if I can make it or not. Depends on my homework load from my class.
Dang it! This is the Premiere Gas Gas riders club ride of the North West.....Well the only one. Cram that homework in, Cram!

Hope you can make it out Bryan.