Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 01-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Go Seahawks!

The funny thing is I'm a huge Seahawks fan, have been since there inception. But I was a Redskins fan before that! The Redskins are my second favorite team so if the Hawks lose today I still have a team to root for in the playoffs. The last time the Seahawks and Redskins met in the playoffs the Seahawks went to the Superbowl, could it be destiny.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 01-09-2008, 07:22 PM

Well they pulled it out. Now on to a much tougher environment and team in Green Bay.

I hope it doesn't go to over time. Cause I don't think I can take seeing the classic Seattle vrs. Green Bay playoff footage of Matt Hasselbeck a few years back winning the coin toss for overtime and yelling into the refs mic "we want the ball and were gonna score". And then going on to lose the game in overtime.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 01-12-2008, 12:58 PM

Excellent. But you shouldn't be watching football on a Sunday, you should be out riding!
Old 01-12-2008, 06:43 PM

Well the Seahawks had a good start but the packers and the weather was just to much for em.

Eric as you know I will be riding on Sunday, the game was today.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Well they pulled it out. Now on to a much tougher environment and team in Green Bay.

I hope it doesn't go to over time. Cause I don't think I can take seeing the classic Seattle vrs. Green Bay playoff footage of Matt Hasselbeck a few years back winning the coin toss for overtime and yelling into the refs mic "we want the ball and were gonna score". And then going on to lose the game in overtime.

GO SEAHAWKS!
"We want the ball and were gonna score" I know this is old, but still to this day makes me laugh SO HARD! LOL Matt