Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2018, 02:44 PM

Default fse 400 engine wsm?

hello. im an avid gg fan, love mine to bits, sm250. i have swapped trim to enduro n back a few times but i thought id get another one for the dirty stuff, been toying with the idea of a fse for a while and recently got hold of a half built fse400.
the seller told me he bought it half stripped and built it back up but never finished it. naturally i have stripped the engine down a fair bit to inspect it, clean it, and build it back up properly...
now, for some reason i cant find a workshop service manual that covers the 400 4 stroke engine. the one on gasgas website is a bit sparse. nothing on tolerances or torques or any of the juicy stuff its nice to have at hand when rebuilding an unfamilliar engine.

so... do any of you chaps know where or if i might find such information?

many thanks.