Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 04-10-2018, 04:37 PM

I've ridden the 2018 GG a lot and love it. I ride a 2018 TE250i every weekend. Here is my quick 2 cents...

I like the geometry of the GG frame is more to my liking and as such find the handling a small step above the TE250i. The motor on the GG300 is excellent but I have really fallen in love with the 250i EFI motor. It is ideal for what I do. the TE counterbalanced motor is very noticeably smoother. The TE is lighter. The GG costs less. I found stock the GG suspension is more to my liking as the TE is too soft stock.

Both are fantastic bikes and I could easily make either perfect for me. The GG I rode for a few weeks was bone stock and VERY good. (report on this site somewhere). The TE I have massaged into the best bike I have ever rode. The GG could be right there with the same mods.

Fantastic bikes.

the older generation of GG's were to small for me (I had a really sweet one) and I did not like the 14-17's at all.