Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust)

Enduro Engine 4 stroke (including EFI & Exhaust) 4 stroke engine, EFI, and exhaust discussion

Old 05-07-2009, 02:44 PM

Yes, the Nemesis ECU. Sweet but pricey. I'm quite satisfied with the way mine runs now. DP racing ECU for the Termi 2 - 1 exhaust, but running a Leo Vince 2-1-2 with the db killers in and no cat, K&N filter and air box lid opened up. The LV pipe gets among the best numbers on the dyno, fits well and is reasonably priced. I played with the trim and air bleeds, geared it down 1 tooth on the countershaft and it has more than enough for the street. Runs way cooler, and super smooth. I put a G2 throttle with a #400 cam so I'm less inclined to wheelie out of corners all the time (yes it will), but may try the #200 cam. My goal was to get the bike to run the way it should, not the way the EPA wants, and to drop the running temps. I think spending megabucks to extract every last HP from the air cooled Ducati engine is just foolish. As you know Ross the charm is in the sound, grunt, and practical, usable power.