Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > "Wanted to Buy" & "Want To Trade"

"Wanted to Buy" & "Want To Trade" Bikes or Parts

Old 03-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/4354834316.html

I've seen this on CL for a while now.
Hmmm...now that might be a possibility; getting it shipped up here wouldn't be too much $$$. Any chance you're close to that area?

Old 03-01-2014, 10:50 PM

Default ec200

I figured it was priced high,but worth a mention. He is usually at the Desert 100 with bikes, They will probably have the bike there too.It's only a month away. Maybe you could work a better price in person. If you go
Old 03-01-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv rider View Post
I figured it was priced high,but worth a mention. He is usually at the Desert 100 with bikes, They will probably have the bike there too.It's only a month away. Maybe you could work a better price in person. If you go
Definitely appreciate the mention

Did you see how much he's asking for the 300...must not realize Tasky's the same exact bike for a ton less.

I've read about the Desert 100 and it sounds like a fun time; will have to check and see what we have on the calendar. Who knows...maybe it'll get some miles on it during that weekend...lol.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv rider View Post
Since this place before. His prices are ridiculous!!!
Old 03-02-2014, 09:16 AM

Owner of the local Suzuki dealership has an 09 250 with very low hours. He bought this this bike for his personal ride from a GasGas dealer that was going out of business. This bike was stolen off the dealership floor when new then recovered. The present owner put a new piston and rings and new plastic on the bike. Other than a few dings in the pipe and no graphics the bike looks new. Randal, the owner, is so busy he never rides and this bike isn't even broken in. He was wanting to get at least $2500 for the bike. He owns Norris Supercycle in Rickman, TN. 3502 Cookeville Hwy, Livingston, TN 38570
(931) 498-2301 www.norrissupercycle.net He doesn't ship but I might be able to get it crated for you -let me know if I can help. my email is 2wheelsken@gmail.com.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasser View Post
He doesn't ship but I might be able to get it crated for you -let me know if I can help. my email is 2wheelsken@gmail.com.
Thanks a ton for being willing to help out I'm checking into the '09 200 that Brian posted right now as it'd be less to ship it to OR than coming from TN. I checked the dealer's website and didn't see the bike listed - have to get in touch with him to get additional details
Old 03-03-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2day View Post
Thanks a ton for being willing to help out I'm checking into the '09 200 that Brian posted right now as it'd be less to ship it to OR than coming from TN. I checked the dealer's website and didn't see the bike listed - have to get in touch with him to get additional details
FYI- Radiant Airgroup has quoted me ~$250 shipped From East Coast terminal to terminal. You just need to get the bike crated and emptied of fluids by the seller and have them willing to drop it off at a terminal.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2day View Post
Hmmm...now that might be a possibility; getting it shipped up here wouldn't be too much $$$. Any chance you're close to that area?
It's about 1.5 hrs from me. I'm pretty slammed for the next 2 weeks, no way I'd be able to get up there and check it out for you. Sorry.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
It's about 1.5 hrs from me. I'm pretty slammed for the next 2 weeks, no way I'd be able to get up there and check it out for you. Sorry.
No worries, I'm still waiting for the owner to send me some pictures. If it looks good in the shots, I'll probably thrown an APB out to see if we have any members in the SF area
Old 03-03-2014, 06:59 PM

ok ok ok
I'll trade you my 2011 200 six days with Sach/TTX forks, new top end, RB head mod, 36-38 oval bored carb for
http://corvallis.craigslist.org/mcd/4354684221.html