Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Injury & Recovery

Injury & Recovery Injuries, Health Issues, Vision & Body Repair

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2009, 11:37 AM

Default my poor heart is broken, yet soothed

unfortunately my unemployment didnt work up to my <delusional> expectations of riding every day and having a blast but instead forced me to sell the gasser (again).
going back to her first owner, so i know shes in good hands, but my heart aches, i almost cried at work the day i realized what has to happed.
the soothing part is i found an 03 pampera 280 locally for a little more than ill have left over from selling mine, after i pay all the hungry millionairs that cant seem to survive without my .0000000001% of their income.
like my local hospital which couldnt do my bloodwork, sent me to a different place, who drew my blood and sent it TO THE HOSPITAL "that doesnt do bloodwork" so i got hit with 500 from each place!!!!
or my cell phone contract for 79 a month, that so far, hasnt been under 120 a month. considering i have "unlimited" everything it really irks me that they can get away with blatant deception,but if i break contract i have to pay them a 300 dollar penalty.
anyway back to the soothing part
ive read that the old 2t pamperas are slow and fragile. but that they are "mountain goats" theyll put all day long, except for a small tank apparently(kinda like me ec lol)
the bike has about the same amount of ride time as my 07(!) and is in excellent shape.

any thoughts, warnings, recommendations, good deals on a close(montana area) ec
im 6'4" 210lbs, i like to ride slow, rarely jump or wheelie, but now and then i like to ride as hard as i can till my butt cant take the stock 07 seat anymore.
ive heard its more of a trials bike with a seat than an ec, and ive never ridden a 2t without a power valve..

FOR THE SECOND TIME 07 EC300 polisport headlight, acerbis taillight ltr pv cover and case saver,trailtech endurance,120z fww, g2 throttle,xr chain puck: