Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:50 AM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Default Sponsored Riders

I'm sure Clay & gasgas have already thought about this ,but just incase it has slipped through the cracks.

I hope that all these new sponsored gasgas riders will also be given proper gasgas riding gear to promote gasgas.

And I hope that it will be available for the average joe to buy.

http://philipstewart.zenfolio.com

Old 12-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Yes & Yes

This has already been in discussion several times. GasGas has parted ways with Hebo and are coming out with a new line that with a couple of different clothing companies. This product isn't available in Spain until the end of January, so we hope to have our first container by the end of February, first of March. Keep in mind this is designed for the smaller Spaniard/Euro riders so if your a "large" jersey kind of guy...you'll more than likely want an Extra large. We will know more as we get the stuff into our hands.

See your local dealer for details as they have some pictures of the product already in the back section of the powerparts catalog.

In the meantime, we are closing out all our own US and Hebo GasGas gear that remains in stock. Not much left actually......
Old 12-31-2010, 10:00 AM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

I know I have mentioned it a couple of times myself. Just want to keep it on everyones mind as it will do alot to promote the brand recoginition.

Mark I didn't know you guys had any riding hebo gear. I could use a bigger gasgas jersey if you have them. Where would i find them on your site?

http://philipstewart.zenfolio.com