Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Archive of For Sale Forum

Archive of For Sale Forum Old Common For Sale Forum (Temporary)

Old 10-30-2012, 09:03 AM

Default Garage sale: misc parts

I have a pair of well used "red" shrouds from a 2001 250ec they are faded pinkish and have graphics on them. I got them from Rich Lafferty as they were leftovers from his race bike. $15 plus shipping.
Left side panel red, bright red, scuffed and looks like barely ever used. This is the one for the side access air box. $15 plus shipping
Fork guards, blade type from a Ktm for conventional 45/50mm forks whiteish/natural color made by acerbis. These are new old stock and still in bag sealed. Ktm bag. $10 plus shipping
Front brakes from 97-99 gg master to caliper, does not have caliper mount for fork. But if you need it I'm sure I can find one. $15 plus shipping
Rear taillight housing/holder no tail light for the factory light from 97-03, not the smaller "racing " one but the slightly larger one. $10 shipped to the 48 states
Coolant tank from the 03 250. Just shipping if anybody wants it.
Cruiser1911@me.com

03 KTM 625 sxc-rehab unit-did its job and now gone
03 GG 250 ec-gone
97 GG 250 ec Gone

Old 10-31-2012, 09:33 AM

I sent you an email so if you didn't get it check your spam folder (I use hotmail and it does that often for some reason)

'00 XC250 (mine)
LTS front and rear suspension, power valve cover, carb jet kit and rear chain glide, RB Designs head mod, BRP tall triple clamp, backyard foot-peg lowering conversion.
'04 EC250 (the kids)
(he can do his own mods haha!)