Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 12-13-2019, 05:56 AM

Default enduropuro.it

hi. ive recently made an order with this company online. some of the parts were on back order with a 2 day waiting time. this was on sunday and my order still hasnt been updated to show they have shipped it or anything. i have emailed them and facebook messaged them but havent received a response. has anyone had any bad dealings with them? i presume they are legit. im from the UK and it says on their website if you phone them they only have italian speaking customer services.

thanks
nick

Old 12-13-2019, 09:14 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I have never bought anything from them, but have discussed several (used) items with them. They seem ok and knowledgeable enough to me. But it tok some days to get an answer sometimes. I would say they are ok, just give them some time and they will sort it out.

"So you know, that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill" (Little Feat: Old Folks Boogie)

2015 EC200 Racing: TE bars, Rekluse Core Exp 3.0, 38mm Lectron & Ohlins S3 steering damper
2006 EC200: 2011 plastics, Rekluse Z-Start, revalved KYB forks & Scotts steering damper
1998 Bimota Supermono
1986 Duc Mille S2
1975 Guzzi sidecar hack
1961 Morini Corsaro 125
etc
Old 12-13-2019, 11:50 AM

I have bought parts from them a few months ago. They e-mailed me that one part is on back-order and another part is not available in the required quantity. All communication was over e-mail.
They are Italians and that means that time is something different there. It took about three weeks till I had the shipment. Considering that we (I am in Austria) have a border with Italy this is a VERY long time.

But in the end all was good.
Old 12-13-2019, 01:30 PM

I have ordered from them in the past. Nothing but good dealings with them so far.
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220