Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Classified Advertisements > Archive of For Sale Forum

Archive of For Sale Forum Old Common For Sale Forum (Temporary)

Old 07-16-2006, 05:02 PM

Default 2001 Gas Gas EC200, Exc. Cond., must see

I have a 2001 EC200 that was bought new in 3/03 from a dealer that went out. This bike runs and rides excellent and is in great condition. It has approx.30 hrs time on it, all trail ridden and no racing. This still has all the original plastic, seat cover, bars and the only spot on it is a crack in the right shroud from a cold morning. It still has the factory Michelins on it, along with the factory brakes, chain ,sprockets. I have added Moose handguards with plastic guards and i also have a set of alum. radiator guards that are still in the package along with 2 spare Twin Air filters.
This bike has spent its time in the garage with all the other toys that don't get ridden. I have bought a 450 4 stroke now and don't need 2 bikes. Asking $2400 obo. I am located in Nash, Tn. For any questions or pics please email me at drogers11@comcast.net.