Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 10-17-2010, 03:13 AM

Thumbs up MotoConnection - see the banner ad support your local dealers

I just placed my first parts order through Motoconnection. Scott was great to deal with. Super nice guy.

He took the time to look at microfiches with me...

He logged into this site and reviewed some threads and pictures I had found of the problem I was having, all while we were talking.

He offered direction and suggestions on the parts I was getting

He followed up about 30 minutes after the call to let me know everything was on order because he had to put a big list of parts and part numbers together.

He called the next day with a tracking number and delivery information

The best part is he likes talking bikes

Support your local dealers, even if they are not that local. MotoConnection is a couple hours from me. If you going to call or email your orders in, why not give the closest dealer to you a shot.

Old 10-17-2010, 06:49 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

i agree , we are trying to build brand support here in North America
And the Dealers need that support to get the Best Kept Secret bikes out there , and lets see if we can give the orange guys some thing to think about.
Theres nothing wrong with the orange bikes , except the fact that their over-priced for what you get out of the box and they under perform compared to the Gasser's , other than that they are ok except for the color
Opps , small rant on my part
It sounds like Clay is doing great work down there with his dealers and is getting bikes into their hands and GoFasters has always been great for parts , so go to your dealer and order what you need.
This time around , i really believe that Gas Gas is going to make a big dent in the North American Market , we got 2 very Committed Importers working hard on this , and by the sounds of things a Factory that wants to put winners into peoples hands and on the track TOO

Out on the Trails on Vancouver Island , BC

Steve
Old 10-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsteingarage View Post
I just placed my first parts order through Motoconnection. Scott was great to deal with. Super nice guy.

He took the time to look at microfiches with me...

He logged into this site and reviewed some threads and pictures I had found of the problem I was having, all while we were talking.

He offered direction and suggestions on the parts I was getting

He followed up about 30 minutes after the call to let me know everything was on order because he had to put a big list of parts and part numbers together.

He called the next day with a tracking number and delivery information

The best part is he likes talking bikes

Support your local dealers, even if they are not that local. MotoConnection is a couple hours from me. If you going to call or email your orders in, why not give the closest dealer to you a shot.
Einstein,
You're a great straight man! I've been thinking about this subject for a few days and really hadn't gotten around to it. You gave me the opportunity now so I'll take advantage of it......
We now have orders from 41 dealers. This is not a list of 41 dealers who purchased bikes in the past. These are 41 dealers who have bikes in stock or will have bikes in stock. They also have ordered parts from Go Fasters or are working on an order from them. Please support these guys with your business. They have taken a big chance on the brand and on us and need your support. You can go to our website to find an up to date dealer list. www.ggor.us
The new bikes are really, really good so go sell those 2004 models you guys are riding and get yourself a new 2010 or 2011 model!
Gas Gas Offroad and the Offroad dealers appreciate your support!
Clay