Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Australia & New Zealand

Old 03-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Another thumbs up for Scotties. I ordered a chain and rear sprocket and even with the exchange rate and frieght to NZ it was cheaper than buying locally.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:45 PM

sorry to dig up a old thread .
i placed a order on tuesday with express post (web order) got no e-mail to confirm i had made a payment. so i rang the next morning (wensday) told me that it had been payed and i would see the parts next day (thursday) no parts showed up so i rang them and asked for a tracking number. they told me that they lost the tracking number and would be there the next day (friday) so no parts again on friday rang and asked what was going on and why i paid for express post but no parts arrive. got a awnser saying. i dont know mate looks like your out of luck this weekend for a ride.

not sure if anybody has had a problem but i will never order with them again and hope this never happens again to any other rider that orders.!

sorry for the rant!
Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Unfortunately for you Sammy you were the unlucky one I guess and to be honest only the second bloke that has complained about delivery.
I guess noone is perfect all the time but as far as their service to myself.... there is no comparison anywhere yet , except maybe gofasters who are just as keen for the brand to excel.
Bad luck mate and can understand your disappointment but at the same time am very surprised.
All the best ,
Mark
Old 06-18-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wence View Post
Unfortunately for you Sammy you were the unlucky one I guess and to be honest only the second bloke that has complained about delivery.
I guess noone is perfect all the time but as far as their service to myself.... there is no comparison anywhere yet , except maybe gofasters who are just as keen for the brand to excel.
Bad luck mate and can understand your disappointment but at the same time am very surprised.
All the best ,
Mark
yeah suck big time will use gofasters or endurotrialdirect next time for sure. i did a order with endurotrialdirect and it was a week wait from uk. very good prices and service!!
Old 06-22-2010, 12:31 AM

i have ended my "battle" with this shop. (monday) rang after lunch and asked where my parts were and was told that they didnt know and that the tracking number wasnt working. i asked for a refund and was told that the boss will ring me in the morning. (tuesday) no phone call so i chased them up AGAIN and got a refund after a few words said that wernt the nicest.. now just waiting for the money to clear.

not %100 sure on what when wrong with this transaction but i wont be using them again. rang picton motorcycles and will have the parts in 24hrs very happy with the service and comunication picton motorcycles FTW!