Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 06-17-2014, 02:05 PM

Default Morrow County OHV Man Trip 2014

Got back yesterday from our 6th annual man trip at Morrow County OHV. My brother (HRRacing), my cousin and I have been going over to this OHV for 7 years and enjoy the camping, riding and relaxing. Morrow County OHV is located in the Northern Central part of Oregon and is absolutely beautiful. 250+ miles of varied terrain with incredible ammendities.

Heading out on Wednesday morning:

Arriving at Morrow County OHV:

Our home for 6 days:

Should keep us entertained while not riding:

My brother's '03 EC250 ready to hit the trails:

A quick tour of the facilities:

This OHV is pretty amazing. It has a fishing pond, cabins, RV hookups, a EMT lodge and office, a caf? with the best food ever, hot showers for free and even a helipad for when you have a bad day

My personal favorite. Free hot showers:

Old 06-17-2014, 05:45 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

That's awesome Russ!

Looks like a great setup with the camper and bikes in the back of the truck -did you guys also stay in that cabin you parked next to, or was that another camper's spot?

I'm really interested in hearing about the trails you guys hit out there and what you rode. My last (and only to date) trek out there was pretty fun, though I'd like to find more single track.

The table of non-riding fun looks perfect too, nothing like a good whisky (or three...lol) after you've had a solid day of riding.

Saw your second thread too, going to check that out.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:43 PM

My brother and I slept in the cabin and my cousin slept in his trailer. The trailer is nice for cooking and storage. We always bring a trailer and have the cabin too for all of our crap.

There isn't a lot of singletrack there, but enough to keep you entertained and plenty of very fun 2 track.

For us, it's just a great place to get away and enjoy some different terrain and not be at work!

I did enjoy a rum and coke every night!