Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 12-13-2006, 10:05 PM

Default New Bike at last

Finally picked up my new EC 300 early in the week, spent a few hours moving things around fitting brush gaurds, cutting off the rear gaurd extension and so on.

Just went for a short run and man I love this bike the power is everywhere just dial it on and it pulls like a tractor. Had a small play with suspension settings and it appears to have plenty of scope both front and rear "sach rear end".

The riding position is perfect for me and I am very impressed with the build quality of the bike. It seems a bit rich down low at the moment but I will run it in and then have a look at re-jetting.

I plan on visiting Les at LTR when I go to Seattle at Chrismas time and get some gear of him for the bike. I forgot to try that ignition curve handle bar switch I suppose I'll just have to go for another ride. Andrew.

Old 12-14-2006, 09:58 AM

Congrats on the new ride.

Les will fix you up quite nicely. His LTR jetting kit has worked well for me. I also have many of his other great products. LTR parts are excellent quality.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:05 AM

Deleted duplicate
Old 12-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Congratulations on a sweet ride! Wait till you break it in. It only gets better!