Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 04-05-2016, 04:30 AM

Default Credit due

Ok, so I know I have been one to get on this forum and winge from time to time but I have just been on the Gasgas Australia website and I'm glad to say that it is a huge improvement. Now I hope I'm not making an idiot of myself but I can't remember the shopping cart being available previously to order spare parts.
I haven't gone as far as placing the order yet but I am steadily adding items to my cart and will place the order later in the week. Everything looks great, all the parts diagrams and prices as well.
I'm assuming that Gasgas is in the process of shipping out parts now? Can anyone verify that, maybe Rod or someone from Australia that has placed an order?
Thanks

Josh

Old 04-05-2016, 05:05 AM
Super Moderator

The Australian Importer/Distributer is Jeff Gleeson. The website has been on the cards well before the brand took its tumble and recovered. I believe he has a few containers of spares on the way over from Spain since the reconfiguration as well as whatever stock he had on hand. We had discussed the website and I believe it will have also been setup as to not undercut the dealer network.

Hopefully the back end is setup well, and that communication is clear. I have ordered parts through Jeff directly, which have come via my local dealer with no issues and find him very helpful.. however as expected if chasing something in particular that is on back order you can still be up for significant delays and the decision as to have what is on hand shipped immediately, or to sit and wait to save on postage costs.

Either way, I wouldn't hesitate putting an order through.
Old 06-11-2016, 05:37 AM

I just put an order through, jeff is super easy to deal with as per jakobi's post parts will be delivered to ya nearest dealer, they are doing stock take or something at the moment took a while to get back to me... but easy to deal with!!