Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Product Announcements

Enduro Product Announcements Announce new gasgas enduro products here - Vendors Welcome...

Old 12-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default Trail Bike Adventure (10% Discount)

Just a quick plug for a mate who has launched a new dirt bike business out of Cairns (www.trailbikeadventure.com.au)

The website is a work in progress and has been updated to include some more personal information on the business owners. They are also offering a 10% discount on all bookings placed before the end of Feb 2013.

Greg also appreciates any comments and feedback so if you have any thoughts on what else could be offered. Whats hot or not. Let her go. Everyones got an opinion and mine is that the Cape runs are more of a novelty and a bit over rated. Great to do if have time and $. I'd recommend the 1 or 2 day rides if you ever find yourself in the Far North with a few free days. You'll meet some top blokes and see what we have to offer up here.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:05 PM

All I can think when I see this pic. is CROCS.
I don't know much about Australia, but the media shows creeks like that where fishermen and swimmers get taken. You've got some formidable critters over there.

I'd love to see Australia but, unfortunately, probably never will. I haven't seen half of what I'd like to see in this country yet.
Best of luck to your buddy. We'd all love to have that for a job !