Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 05-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default GG gathering, Again!

Alright all of you ill repute, half baked, slimy Gas Gas riders. We're doing this again.

Mark your calendars for October 9th and 10th 2010. There's a national trials at Rock Hill, near Lebanon Oregon. Gary, from Gran Prix Cycle informed me that he would work a deal to get anyone who's riding a Gas Gas into the event for free. Not only will we be able to watch the trials, but we'll have access to the trails, and the mx tracks (woo hoo ). This is a good place to bring kids and camp too. One warning is that there's the world's largest cache of poison oak on the property. I don't think that will be an issue, but just a warning.

If you don't have a Gas Gas, you do have time to upgrade. Otherwise you're welcome to tag along, though there will be the fees to get in. We could definitely have a huge community BBQ, even potluck, er, covered dish.

OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs

Old 05-05-2010, 09:42 AM

I got a chance to talk with Gary last month about that and I would love to come on down. My brother also has a gasgas and we will mark our calendars. Should be fun!

BTW, I have not ridden Rock Hill before. What is it like? How many miles of riding area?
Old 05-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I have not ridden the trail system at Rock Hill, but I am told that it's about 20 miles. Short, but I think this will be more about getting together than going for an epic ride. Though we'll try if we can. I just think it's great that Gary wants to be involved with our group. It will be cool to watch the trials too.
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs