Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 05-24-2016, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargusV View Post
Looks like it differs by markets. It took 2 days to deliver to Estonia using TNT. Outstanding!
Yes, it differs because they probably don't have too many orders coming this way. I liked a lot better when they were using UPS. I'll try greenlandmx next time, waiting 2 full weeks for a piston and gaskets is way too much.

Old 05-24-2016, 05:13 AM

Did you try Haines gasgas? They have a good stock of part and they are very helpful with quick delivery always next day
Old 05-24-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capz85 View Post
Did you try Haines gasgas? They have a good stock of part and they are very helpful with quick delivery always next day
Anything listed in GBP is way too expensive for what i make for a living (exchange rates are way too high while prices are closer).
Old 05-25-2016, 12:07 AM

I've also had great luck with them shipping to the US. Parts arrived to the East Coast, USA in less than a week.

I think this is more of a reflection on the carriers, not the business. Sure, the business chooses their preferred carriers, but carrier delays are a bit of a stretch to really criticize motocross center too hard. In addition to that, carriers have different reputations in different countries... In many cases, the chosen carrier will also forward to a carrier outside of their choosing when entering a new country.

To each their own. I was quite happy with their response and ability to ship to the USA faster than many USA based companies can supply the parts I needed.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockefellerGG View Post
I've also had great luck with them shipping to the US. Parts arrived to the East Coast, USA in less than a week.

I think this is more of a reflection on the carriers, not the business. Sure, the business chooses their preferred carriers, but carrier delays are a bit of a stretch to really criticize motocross center too hard. In addition to that, carriers have different reputations in different countries... In many cases, the chosen carrier will also forward to a carrier outside of their choosing when entering a new country.

To each their own. I was quite happy with their response and ability to ship to the USA faster than many USA based companies can supply the parts I needed.
Yes, i do understand that it's not the seller but the carrier culprit. However this reflects on the seller's business directly because clients will receive their goods later than expected.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:24 PM

Well I got my tracking number today and it is being sent via "action express" but I can't seem to actually track the parcel, they say it doesn't exist.

Do I have to wait 24hr after getting the tracking number for it to work or something?
Old 05-25-2016, 12:35 PM

I really don't know. This is the first time i received a tracking number myself from them and i have placed quite a few orders.

You can reply to the order and ask this question, go to your account -> order history and details, then select details for what order you want to ask a question about, scroll down and you'll see the "add a message" box. Alex usually replies fast, but considering it's past working hours now you might get the answer tomorrow.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poelinca View Post
I really don't know. This is the first time i received a tracking number myself from them and i have placed quite a few orders.

You can reply to the order and ask this question, go to your account -> order history and details, then select details for what order you want to ask a question about, scroll down and you'll see the "add a message" box. Alex usually replies fast, but considering it's past working hours now you might get the answer tomorrow.
Yeah I asked around 2pm but no reply, guess I just have to wait lol.
Old 06-21-2016, 10:49 PM

I ordered plastics and a few odds and ends for my 2006 and they took less than 1 wk to get to Ca. They were easier to shop with on line than any US source, had more variety of options available and were cheaper.
10 Beta Evo 290 trials
02 E440 Cannondale plated
Old 06-21-2016, 11:12 PM

It is normally 5-7 days to Australia so you should get it well before then. I'm not sure that the tracking number gives you much information and I think it normally takes 24 hours before it gives you any information.