Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honuki250 View Post
I have liked Gasgas since 2005. Test rode 2013 not impressed. aT MID OHIO I got to ride the 2017 vs the 2018 ggec300 and WOW the 2018, that is a great bike. I had hoped to buy a used one next year as many move to the 2020.

NOW??? Saying that, I WILL NOT!!! WILL NOT!! But a KTM Period. I don't want to be a sheep and follow I want something different that still will perform.

after going to the Columbus bike show if GG dies it will be Beta. They will let you customize your bike from the factory, bark busters, lowered, suspension etc before you pick it up at the dealership. Long live Gasgas but red is what I will ride

Technically you are mistaken. It is not the factory, it is the American importer. Taking money from your local brick and mortar dealership....but what do I know.