Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Intake/Carburetion - 2 stroke

Enduro Intake/Carburetion - 2 stroke Jetting, Reeds, Air Filters, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Bronze Level Site Supporter

Default Don't follow me

I have a 2003 EC250 it runs great as far as I can tell it always starts right up, hasn't fouled a plug in the 3 months I've had it. It has gobs of power that does sign off kind if early but it has a Gnarly pipe on it and I read those do not rev out well. My issue is if you are riding behind me there is oil splatters all over the front of the bike. There is also an excessive amount of oil dripping from the end of the exhaust. I try to mix at 50:1 the only carb adjustment is turn the idle screw up. It starts and runs do good I don't want to mess with the carb if I don't have to. Any tips or ideas would be helpful .

Last edited by 1RobAusdemore; 07-23-2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: The only carb adjustment I have done is turn the idle screw up