Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > General Discussions & Announcements

General Discussions & Announcements General Announcements, General Questions, e.g. What bike do I buy?, etc.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:16 AM

Default Funny day out riding

Was out at a local riding spot doing some suspension setting and learning some new techniques on my '14 300 xc. I've gotten quite a few comments on how good it looks etc from guys riding Hondas, KTMs etc. Yesterday a guy on a '15 exc 250 comes over to talk to me about it, never heard of Gasgas but was interested. He races H+H, younger guy, nice enough and after a few minutes asks if we can trade rides to run up a whooped out hill. He's lighter so the suspension was way off but I say "sure" so we do.

His 250 needed some jetting work down low but ran OK, too soft and down on power but OK, definitely a softer seat. When we get back to the bottom of the hill and I pull up his eyes are wide open and he immediately says to me, " I love that motor! It has so much power!" Then told me he was going to have to look into Gassers and probably get one....

Too true. I'm so happy with how the 300 seems solid but just a hair soft right off idle then pulls your arms out if you twist it. Perfect for going over nasty logs and such then getting on it for the trails.

Classic Gas Gas interaction.....

Old 04-06-2015, 11:25 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemetal2 View Post
Too true.

Classic Gas Gas interaction.....
That's frickin' awesome man, good on you for trading bikes and letting someon you don't know give it a whirl. I try to do the same thing when guys come over to check my 200 out
Old 04-07-2015, 02:16 AM

ive let a few guys ride my 300 and get the same results. They fall in love with the handling and torque from the 2t engine. they really are a great mchine