Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 04-28-2016, 03:21 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrt1200 View Post
Great minds think a like as I had that thought yesterday when riding.

The boy and I swapped bikes for about a 1/2 hour. He is riding a 99 YZ250 that has a lot of work done to it setting it up for woods riding. He agreed the GG was a better woods bike even with all his mods.

I have a cabin about 25 miles from Lewiston. Yesterday we were riding the Evart trail which is a pretty technical trail compared to most trails in the lower part of Michigan.

The boys YZ is great on faster & less technical trails but when it gets technical there is no comparison. The GG wins hands down.

I may sell 2 or 3 of my IT's now and get another GasGas as I like the GG that much.
The location of your cabin sounds like you're right in the middle of some great trail riding .

We stay at the Red something Inn in Lewiston . There's a bar/resturant right out front, so that works out well, plus we can get our Michigan off road stickers at the Ace Hardware right across the street.

Fall seems to be a good time of the year to ride there. Lower temps and some rain to settle the dust and firm up the sandy soil.

RB

Old 04-28-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBrider View Post
The location of your cabin sounds like you're right in the middle of some great trail riding .

We stay at the Red something Inn in Lewiston . There's a bar/resturant right out front, so that works out well, plus we can get our Michigan off road stickers at the Ace Hardware right across the street.

Fall seems to be a good time of the year to ride there. Lower temps and some rain to settle the dust and firm up the sandy soil.

RB
I like riding in that area in the Spring and the Fall and I agree with the cooler temps.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:06 AM

Here is a pic coming off a small bump in our back yard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Al on GG#2.jpg (123.3 KB, 15 views)