Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Help us make this place the best it can be!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Default Tire section apart from Chassis & Body

Don't know if this has been proposed before , and yes i know there is hundreds of choices out there for different tires and different terrain and different riding style , But maybe a Tire section would be a good place to discuss this , as we all have different opinions of choice. And we all know that the right tire for the right place and rider can make a huge difference to the overall experience. Plus it would be a good place as to a heads up where good deals can be found and such. I know i look at the forum to see what others think and their reasons why and where they use them and what they expect to get from them , before i try one. Or maybe make a sticky section at the top of the Category Chassis & Body , where riders could post up what they have on there bikes and sizes and pressures they run , and what terrain they ride like the Jetting Database ? Don't know if I'm off my rocker here , but I'm throwing it out there none the less
I'd be curious as to see in a database format as to what seems to be the popular choices at a quicker glance than a full search and a lot of reading. I don't mind searching and reading , but this might help , What do ya think ?

Steve

Out on the Trails on Vancouver Island , BC

Steve