Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > GasGas Member Polls

GasGas Member Polls Find out what everyone thinks about it!

Old 10-25-2007, 07:28 AM

Default Information please

Hi all,
I'm looking to buy an enduro type bike to play on the trails and ran across a Gas-Gas XC250 for sale near me. I know almost nothing about these bikes and I am having problems finding out much like ....

Specifications on a 2003 XC250?
Are parts available?
comparison to other "enduro" type bikes?

Thanks for the help.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:30 AM

Do you ride dirt bikes or will this be your first? If it is your first you are starting at the top, the cream of the crop, the best, the shiznit. Sorry I feel very strong about Gas Gas's. I have yet to find anyone that does not like them.
Give some more info on what type of riding you do and where. Do not worry if this bike sells before you make up your mind there will be another around the corner.
Lee,
Old 10-25-2007, 08:48 AM

I have not done any riding for a while but started out maaaany years ago with a Suzuki then a CanAm then switched to street riding with a Yamaha RZ350 so I'm not exacly new to dirt riding just out of practice. Mostly I'll be just playing on the trails with some friends, nothing serious.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:36 PM

Really and truly you can not go wrong with a gas gas they come with all the cool stuff you would end up putting on a jap bike. I like the EC series with the light. If you are getting back into the game it would be a great choice. If you have trials tires it would help you with your riding abilities. using them is almost cheating. What do the want for the bike you are looking at and what year is it?
Lee