Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > Community Forums > Western United States

Western United States West of the Rocky Mountains

Old 04-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Gas Gas Meet n Greet Ride 5!

Gas Gas Meet n greet ride 5!

Ok Gas Gas enthusiasts it's finally come time for me to schedual this now that the Desert 100 is in the books. I can now focus on the meet n greet that I enjoy to host annually.

Hoping we can all find a compromising date in our busy schedules to meet n go for a ride.

I'm shooting for one of these weekend days:

April 28th or 29th
May 12th or 13th
May 20th

This ride will consist of Tahuya single track here in Washington state, rain or shine. Single track loop in the AM. My wife will barbecue and cook up some dogs and burgers for lunch. Then another loop of single track for those interested in more.

Let me know if you are interested in one of these dates so we can nail down the day. Then I will set up a meet time and place, also provide directions if you need them. I usually stop for breakfast before hand in Belfair. Your more than welcome to join me.

BRAAAAP!
Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!

Old 04-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

I can probably do May 20th. Maybe. Are non-gassers invited?
Old 04-08-2012, 10:04 AM

If it was not for the 62 hour drive I'd be in. It looks like nice terrain though. Must be a nice place to ride.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscook View Post
I can probably do May 20th. Maybe. Are non-gassers invited?
Everyone who is a part of this forum can bring a friend regardless of what they ride.
Another thing is everyone on this board is not currently a Gas Gas owner but they are Gas Gas enthusiasts and its usually only a matter of time before they have one in the garage again

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!
Old 04-08-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasGas View Post
If it was not for the 62 hour drive I'd be in. It looks like nice terrain though. Must be a nice place to ride.
Is it really that far? Thats a long hall.
Do you still have alot of snow? The lowlands are clear here but the high country look to be snowed in far past the regular ridable time. Canada has awesome riding I plan to do a couple trips up this year at least to B.C. Only a few hours drive for me.

Roscoe

Old 04-08-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERUP View Post
Is it really that far? Thats a long hall.
Do you still have alot of snow? The lowlands are clear here but the high country look to be snowed in far past the regular ridable time. Canada has awesome riding I plan to do a couple trips up this year at least to B.C. Only a few hours drive for me.

Roscoe
That was Google map driving time no stops. We have driven half that far to race, but that's a long haul too. Our snow has been gone for several weeks with just a few signs of ice in the woods. We went for a good ride on Saturday and I rode 120 kms 2 days in a row a couple weeks ago. That's about 70 miles for you south of the boarder types. It got up to about 80 degrees the first day. Then today I wake up to about 3 inches of snow on the ground. The grass is coming through now though. Maybe ride tomorrow afternoon.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:31 PM

I'd like to go, will see which date you pick. May 20 sounds great, but will be going to Idaho the following weekend, so probably not wise for me.
OMRA #21AA
What will I be riding next? Christini GG 300?
'15 KTM 300 XC-W
'08 EC 250 (Gone to new happy owner)
Gran Prix Cycle
LTR Suspension
RB-Designs
Old 04-08-2012, 07:47 PM

That is a haul for me as well.....but if it is anything like I've seen in your video clips....well worth the road trip!!!!!
AMA D36
375X
OTHG
375S

***Thanks for the support : Twin Air /O'Neil Racing / Race 100% / Matrix Concepts / ODI / Mika Metals
Old 04-09-2012, 09:58 PM

I'm down for a good loop or two.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:04 AM

Can't do May 20th - it's the wife's 50th birthday, I don't think she will understand even though she is an avid motorcyclist. Other than that I should be able to make it. Saturday's are easier.