Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Pictures & Videos

Old 07-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by motogroove View Post
This is me in 2006 on the WR200. At 9,000 feet, it's springtime in late August up there. The flowers were like this all around in this area, with enough butterflies to call them swarms, and a stunning view off to my left. Just as we came through here, stopping to absorb the beauty, two giant military cargo planes (maybe C130s but I don't know my planes so well) lumbered across the sky almost directly above us. They were close because we were so near the peak elevation. It was surreal.

Photo by my dear friend Tami of the Pampera Torture Test Team.
looks just like my old one... neat bike

Old 07-18-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaspode View Post
We could probably make it happen Dean. My buddy John has a spare 09 300. It ain't blue, nor does it have any "Gs" in the name but it does have a Rekluse Pro in it. Should I see if it can be made available?
I'll know better in a week. But that gives you a week to get around to feeling out the situation. Standard rule applies to borrowing dirt bikes: you break, bend or smash it, you buy or subsidize a new one.
I actually have a rule about not borrowing bikes, because I'll try to save the bike when I'd ditch my own bike to save myself.
But for Sawtooth action? Bet the farm.

Quote:
That appearance made my Fest for me. I really thought I was finally getting those LSD flashbacks that were promised. I couldn't believe my eyes. Thanks!
Well, thanks for being there!
Didn't somebody show up on the wrong weekend? LOL

Quote:

BTW, there was more than one of us who had hopeful expectations you'd pull it off again last year.

IdaSpode
I will be back. The only question is when.
The DNS on Hatfield McCoy really reshuffles the deck.

Photo, that kid again, and his little sister too! (2006)

Trivia contest: is that a Gas Gas trailer back there? who the... ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leaving-for-Atlanta-websize.jpg (111.6 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by motogroove; 07-18-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: trivia contest