Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > General Forums > Ride Reports

Ride Reports Tell us all the gorey details!

Old 09-05-2018, 01:18 AM

Default New Video, Riding GasGas With friends In Woods.

I had a blast over the weekend riding with friends in a very remote section of the woods. Mostly fire roads that could use a little maintenance. Worth going back to do some cleanup, but I think we will leave a few of those sections to the bears lol. Thank goodness for friends with property!!!

We had some spills and mechanical issues, mainly the Honda and Yamaha 250 4-strokes...The Honda may have serious valve issues and the Yamaha has a trashed front end (bars forks and bearings). I have a new leak to fix too and it was totally worth it! It is part of the price you pay to run an exotic bike that never says no to a challange. My 2013 XC300E did everything I asked and more (Loving the E-Start, you can hear me use it at one point when I should have been in first). Even better, I am finding out how to get the best out of my new Maxxis tires in the loose dusty stuff.

New video link below, and when I have time I will finish editing the little dusty hill that gave us all a run. It starts off slow but I pick up the pace the best I can with the poor visibility (a couple minutes in). First time on most of these trails FWIW.

https://youtu.be/sX5OXmYxReE